STUDIO MANAGER, office impresario and client charmer
what we need...
A bright, brilliant, highly organized person who thrives off helping others and making things work. You must have experience and know the ins and outs of office management so you can own the position. A quick learner who can think on your own and make suggestions for new ways to do things. You must be able to keep us on task, appreciate a witty thought as much as a dorky one and giggle with us when the time fits.
As you might expect we are looking for excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize work, excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail (yes we will catch your spelling error so triple check) and problem solving skills.
the nitty gritty...
Office management experience (2+ years) is a must, staff management and basic bookkeeping experience is also key. Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred. You must know Microsoft office to a 't', understand CRM Systems and have the aptitude to learn new programs quickly.
- Ability to operate in a complex, multi-tasking environment and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Passion, creativity, and desire to make a significant impact
- Demonstrates courage and willingness to take risks to deliver results.
- Balances logical thinking with practical action to drive significant results
- Effective in coaching/influencing/negotiating and managing conflict
- Builds credibility and relationships and is a strong collaborator
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentations, written, and verbal
- Resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain effective working relationships
- A driven, results-oriented professional with a sense of humor to assist walk-in customers and represent company's vision and values
This is an opportunity to join an inspired interior design firm in the progressive town of Portland, OR. Bright Designlab offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or agencies, please.
We are always on the lookout for talented designers. Please submit your resume to email@example.com